Lempuyang Temple, Heaven Gate Private Tour
Create the most memorable picture in front of The Lempuyang Temple gate with the background of the highest volcano in Bali Mt. Agung. A very high temple located on the slopes of Mount Lempuyang will give you a feeling of a temple on the sky. You can see very beautiful horizon from the gate. Have some stops to Tirta Gangga water palace and Goa Lawah Temple to complete your amazing tours.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with private driver/ Local guide.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off free for Ubud area only for other area will be charge USD 35/ car.
- Return Hotel transport by private vehicle with Super comfort air conditioned.
- Take foto during vacation.
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Entrance fee, Admission ticket, Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses, Gratuities (optional), Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Join this early morning trip to the east side of Bali. Lempuyang Temple is one of six most important temples in Bali, has been believed to be a very sacred temple by Balinese people. It is located on the slope of Mount Lempuyang 600 metres (2,000 ft) high above sea level. According to Balinese beliefs, they are the pivotal points of the island and are meant to provide spiritual balance to Bali. In the Hindu religion this temple is to represents the direction of east (purwa) associated with the domain of the god Iswara. The temple itself is divided into three segment that is called as Tri Mandala. It is outside area (Nista Mandala), middle part (Madya Mandala) and inner main part (Utama Mandala).
Walk through the temple along the stairs then you can feel the the real spiritual vibrancy of the temple. From here you can see Mount Agung the highest volcano in Bali very close. Make an amazing picture between the gates with the background of Mt. Agung give you a view of a temple on the sky.
Next, you will stop at a beautiful water palace called Tirta Gangga where you will see a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a beautiful statues and gardens. The centerpiece of the palace is an eleven tiered fountain which is very beautiful with so many Koi fish around the ponds.
Last stop is Goa Lawah Temple (Bat Cave Temple) which was established in the 11th century by a highest priest called Mpu Kuturan. It is a very unique where you see many bats hanging along the cave in the main temple. This tour ends by driving you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.