Lempuyang Screet Gateway to Heaven & Besakih Temple : Private Day Tour
Take a day tour to visit Lempuyang Temple for the famous twin gate to heaven, stop at Tirta Gangga for the former royal palace of Karangasem, and discover Besakih Temple for the most important, the largest and holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Want to see as much as possible in Bali without wasting your time getting around? This 9-hour tour is a fantastic opportunity to see many attractions in Bali and allow someone else to worry about transportation you around.
Your trip kicks off with a visit to the less known temple of Bali called Lempuyang Temple, where take instagramable You will enjoy amazing views of the Mt. Agung, the highest volcano of Bali.
From there, travel trough and get a glimpse of the green tropical rainforest of Bali close up before arriving at Tirta Gangga.
After your visit you will stop for lunch in Mahagiri Restaurant where you can visit . This is one of the most recommended restaurant to eat your lunch overlooking Mt. Agung and Petanu River and the same time you can mesmerize the scenic view of Rendang Rice Terrace
The final stop on your tour will be Besakih Temple, known as the mother temple of Bali for the most important, the largest and holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali.
Departure Point :The main lobby of the hotel you are staying or any place you ask
Departure Time :08.00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.