Lempuyang Heaven Gate Private Tour
This tour is designed for those who love photography and experience to see the greatest mount Agung. The temple that we will visit on this is the greatest Lempuyang temple. This temple located on the mountain face to Mt. Agung. The Lempuyang temple is known by tourist as a gate of heaven. This tour is combine with the sightseeing of the scenic rice terrace in Abang village and the beauty of Tirta Gangga. Tirta Gangga is one of the famous water palaces in Bali. Our driver/guide will be in their best shape in assisting you for the great experience.
This tour starts from:
• Kuta, Legian & Seminyak
• Nusa Dua & Jimbaran
• Benoa Port
What's included :
- Experienced English speaking driver become guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Comfortable car with AC
What's excluded :
- Total entrance fees for all attraction IDR 100k / approx US $8 per person.
- Your meals
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - White Sand Beach
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga literally means water from the Ganges and it is a site of some reverence for the Hindu Balinese. Strictly, the name refers to the water palace built in 1948 by the Raja of Karangasem, Anak Agung Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. It is, however, the name widely used to refer to the general area which includes the water palace and the lush rural areas around. Tirta Gangga water palace is a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues. The one hectare complex was built in 1946 by the late King of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963. It has been lovingly re-built and restored and has an air of authentic royal magnificence.
The centrepiece of the palace is an eleven tiered fountain and there are many beautiful carvings and statues adorning the gardens. The area around Tirta Gangga is noted for its rice paddy terraces.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Pura Lempuyang Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple located in the slope of Mount Lempuyang, 600 meters above sea level.
Known on the island as one of the most highly regarded temples in Bali, it has become more popular in recent years among tourists because of Instagram.
The Bali gateway to heaven is quite far from a lot of other typical holiday destinations in Bali. Although that doesn’t stop people flocking out East to witness the view amongst the clouds and capture some beautiful photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: White Sand Beach, Karangasem 80851 Indonesia
One of the best beach in Bali well known as Virgin beach. it has clean white sand and clear crystal water. To reach the beach from west side you will surrounding by amazing view of rice field, mount Agung and ocean.
If you would like to swim, please bring swim suit and towel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Pura Goa Lawah (Balinese "Bat Cave Temple") is a Balinese Hindu temple or a pura located in Klungkung, Bali, Indonesia. Pura Goa Lawah is often included among the Sad Kahyangan Jagad, or the "six sanctuaries of the world", the six holiest places of worship on Bali. Pura Goa Lawah is noted for built around a cave opening which is inhabited by bats, hence its name, the Goa Lawah or "bat cave"
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your accommodation, villa, hotel. Please meet the driver / guide from Safe Bali Driver at the lobby.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival