Lake Batur Bali
Explore real bali country side trough to lake Batur in Songan Village and easiest sunrise hike to Alengkong Hill in Bali. It's located in the northeast of Bali Island, Songan Village; east of Mt. Batur, 1.500 meters above sea level and it's about 75 Km north of Ngurah Rai Airport. On the top of Jungle Hill will see amazing View of Sunrise, Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island, Ocean Karangasem East of Bali, Mount Agung as the highest Volcano in Bali, Mount Abang, Lake Batur and Batur Volcano.There are a natural hot spring it's useful for muscles.
What's included :
- Breakfast - we provide a breakfast with bread, Banana, Apple and coffee
- we provide flashlight for hike
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Driver with English Speaking and Local Hiking Guide
- Natural Hot Spring
What's excluded :
- tips for driver or guide hiking
Lake Batur Trip with Jungle Hill Hiking is easiest hike for beautiful sunrise. It's located in the northeast of Bali Island, Songan Village; east of Mt. Batur, 1.500 meters above sea level and it's about 75 Km north of Ngurah Rai Airport. On the top of Jungle Hill will see amazing View of Sunrise, Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island, Ocean Karangasem East of Bali, Mount Agung as the highest Volcano in Bali, Mount Abang, Lake Batur and Batur Volcano. Besides the green forest of the hill will be traversed up for 45 minutes.
After explore panorama above we will pick you up by a traditional boat and cross on the green 'Lake Batur' which is the largest Lake in Bali. However the cold breezes, agriculture around the lake, golden statue known as "Lake Goddess" on the pile rock.
Then we will continue the journey to Natural Hot spring. There we will enjoy natural hot spring for an hour; it useful for your muscles. Furthermore continue to have a brunch. On the way to the Hotel we will stop at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Argo tourism, here we will see various tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional processing.
• Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide return transfers and will pick them up in all Hotels in around Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Krobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur and Ubud at 4 am at hotel Lobby.
Departure Time :5/4/2019 - 8/11/2022
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate