Kintamani Village Tour with Besakih Temple
Join this full day tour with return transfers to one of the famous village in Bali. This trip will bring you to Kintamani Village complete with magnificent view.Make your way next to Besakih Temple, the place of worship for Shiva. Visit up to 18 separate temples, settled on the slope of Mount Agung. Push your limits with every steep step for a chance to witness how the locals offer their prayers to their almighty god. Immerse yourself in the rich Balinese culture and religion with this spiritual tour! Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off.
• Have a visit to the famous Kintamani Village
• Admire the spectacular view of Mount & Lake Batur at Kintamani.
• Feel at peace once you reach Besakih Temple, the largest and holiest Hindu temple in all of Bali
• Hassle-free Bali hotel pick-up & drop-off
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Basic English Speaking Driver cum Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal Expanses & Insurance
Pass By: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
We head to Kintamani Village.
En route stops at Kintamani Volcano.
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Admire panorama of the semi- active volcano of Mount Batur
As the highlight of this tour, feel the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
Lake Batur is a volcanic crater lake in Kintamani, Bali, Bangli Regency of Bali, located about 30 km northeast of Ubud in Bali. The lake is inside of the caldera of an active volcano, Mount Batur, located along the Ring of Fire of volcanic activity.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Kintamani Plateau, Kintamani Indonesia
Kintamani famous for the stunning views of Mount Batur and Lake Batur from the road in Penelokan.
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
The biggest and as a mother temple in Bali islands, Besakih Temple also known as Pura Penataran Agung, is Bali's main place of worship, a complex comprising twenty-two temples set on parallel ridges
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Areas cover for hotel pick- up & drop-off (Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Jimbaran,Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar,Ubud, Tanah Lot, Tabanan & Gianyar)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- What to bring/wear:comfortable shoes,casual shoes,sunscreen,sunhat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival