Kintamani Private Tour
This tour provides a great overview of the highlights of Bali. This includes a visit to the spectacular Mt. Batur (Kintamani), as well as the holy spring temple of Tampaksiring (Tirta Empul). Our experienced guides will explain all about the traditions and culture of Bali!
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Admission fees (approximately $8 to $10 USD per person)
- Any other personal expenses
We continue north to Kintamani Mountain for beautiful views of the volcano and Lake Batur. On the way, we will stop for a walk through coffee and fruit plantation.
The next stop is the famous Tirta Empul Holy Water Temple located in Tampaksiring. At this temple you can observe the Balinese bathing in series of holy water fountains.
Our drive back to Ubud will take you though small traditional villages and beautiful rice field vistas, including the spectacular rice terraces of Tegallalang. We end the tour with a visit to a traditional Balinese household, where you can learn all about daily living in Bali!
Departure Point :Your hotel lobby!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel lobby!
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We provide sarongs for entering any Hindu Holy sites
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate