Ketut's Bali Cooking Class Ubud with Traditional Market Tour
The Balinese Cooking Class that we offer are completely hands on and conducted in English, students will be provided their own cooking station and utensils to prepare and cook all of dishes by themselves. The class is limited to a maximum of ten participants per class to ensure individual attention for everyone.
The teacher and his assistant with an extensive knowledge of Balinese ingredients and cooking methods will demonstrate How to cook all of dishes and let the students taste what they had prepared for lunch or dinner and also take away pack if you cannot finish it.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return Hotel Transfers
- Cooking Ware
- Cooking Ingredients
- 9 Dish Cooking (Non-Vegetarian or Vegetarian)
What's excluded :
- Out of the package
- Extra charge for solo traveler is 15 USD
- Morning class starts with a trip to a traditional local market. In Bali Markets open early, The food markets are a great way to introduce students to Bali culture and lifestyle. The Chef will explain about Balinese tastes and customs, local meat, fish, and produce, finding unique ingredients and, of course Balinese-style bargaining! Learn the secrets of buying fresh ingredients in a traditional, – what to select and what to reject. Touring a traditional outdoor market provides insight both into how Balinese people approach cooking and how many spend their day. These lessons are as important as those in the kitchen.
• Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
• Chicken Sate with Peanut Sauce
• Balinese Steamed Fish in Banana Leaf
• Chicken in Spiced Coconut Milk
• Seafood Soup
• Fried Noodle
• Black Rice Pudding
• Base Gede - A Basic 17-ingredient homemade puree, which-infuses the characteristic Balinese taste so prevalent in most of the traditional dishes
• Peanut Sauce
• Balinese Hot Sauce
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in all area MORNING TRIP;KUTA, SEMINYAK, CANGGU = 06:30 - 06:45 ||SANUR, DENPASAR = 07:00 - 07:15 ||UBUD = 08:00 - 08:20 ||||AFTERNOON TRIP;KUTA, SEMINYAK, CANGGU = 13:00 - 13:30 ||SANUR, DENPASAR = 13:30 - 14:00 ||UBUD = 14:30 - 15:00
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.