Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Kerenkali - Most-Wanted Canyoning Tour
Our Kerenkali canyon tour takes clients on the full length of the canyon, offering more active time and an increase on fun and adrenaline for active people. The first section takes approximately 2-2.5 hours and it's perfect to get clients comfortable in the canyon environment. We have a short break where snacks and water are provided. The following section takes approximately 1-1.5hrs and includes a 26m waterfall rappel/zipline followed by a 21m Gitgit Twin Waterfall rappel. Clients are buzzing at the end of this section: nice water level and exciting rappels, also the highest jump of the day (8-10m, optional).
- Transport from-and-to accommodation ANYWHERE in Bali
- Full canyoning equipment (CE-standard equipment only)
- Light breakfast / coffee / tea
- Vegetarian/vegan lunch
- Unlimited water refills
- ICOpro Instructor and Assistant team (2 guides)
- ICOpro Canyoneer certification (free training course)
- ICOpro Canyoneer Manual download (free)
- Free photos of the experience
- Day 1 : Full-day canyoning tourLocated in North Bali, Kerenkali is enjoyable throughout the year. It has 2 distinct parts: the first one is a sequence of jumps, slides & short rappels inside a gorge carved on volcanic rock. It features caves and natural springs, a mix of fun and excitement in a fantastic environment! The second part provides more challenges. Beautiful rappels in impressive waterfalls (the highest is 26m), swims & jumps up to 10m (optional). You will have a snack to recharge your energy mid-way through the canyon.Meals :Breakfast, Lunch
All our tours include free pick-up and drop-off from client's accommodation anywhere in Bali. Clients can also request a different drop-off location; please inform us in advance.
Approximate pick-up times and locations:
KUTA / SEMINYAK / CANGGU - 6.15 - 6.30 - Free
NUSA DUA / JIMBARAN / ULUWATU - 5.45-6.00 - Free
SANUR / KETEWEL / DENPASAR - 6.00 - 6.15 - Free
CENTRAL UBUD - 6.15 - 6.30 - Free
PEJENG / TEGALLALANG / NORTH UBUD / PAYANGAN - 6.00 - 6.15 - Free
SAYAN / MAMBAL - 6.30 - 6.45 - Free
MUNDUK - 7.30 - 7.45 - Free
LOVINA - 7.30 - 7.45 - Free
CANDIDASA / PADANGBAI - 5.15 - 5.30 - Free
AMED / SIDEMEN / TULAMBEN - 5.00 - 5.15 - Free
PLEASE NOTE: during the rainy season (January-April), pick-up times are set back 15-30 minutes. Clients are duly informed of pick-up times by our reservations department.
Refillable water bottles are available for purchase on-site (optional)
Merchandise available for purchase on-site (optional)
Photos are free; videos are a bit extra (optional)
Any food items other than advertised (optional)