Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Tample
Truly this is Bali Traditional culture Tour, get to know about Bali culture and let’s join in this experience, in this experience you will visit one of Hindhu Temple on south part of Bali island, it’s called ULUWATU TEMPLE. The temple located at top of cliff with amazing views of Indian Ocean. And lot of sacred Monkeys live on the Temple as well. After go around on temple area we will continue to watch the performance Bali Traditional Dance “ KECAK AND FIRE DANCE “. The dance is based on the story of the Ramayana and is traditionally performed in temples and villages across Bali. While watching the performance we will able to enjoy the amazing sunset. After it done we continue to having dinner at Jimbaran Seafood ( optional).
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Standar car with English Speaking Driver
- Parking fee and Car petrol
What's excluded :
- UBUD pick up will take extra $10/car.
- Solo traveller will take extra charge $15/person
- Entrance ticket $4/person and kecak dance performance ticket $12/ person
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
The highlight of this tour is visiting the famous Uluwatu temple. This cliff-top temple is one of the most important temples of Bali, dedicated to the God of Rudra. Uluwatu is a perfect place for whatcing the sunset. Please be aware there are mongkeys around the temple, somethimes they are smart enough to grab your hat or sunglasses and attemt to barter for your food.
A Kecak Fire Dance performed next to the temple during the sunset time. The dance is the most spectacular dance. The story of the dance is taken from Ramayana story. In general it's romantic dance of Rama and Sita. A brave and patriotic dance of Hanoman, a loyal white mongkey to his adoration Rama.
But before we visit Uluwatu Temple and show the Fire Kecak Dance I will take you to visit coffee plantation, where you can see how to make the coffee and tea with a traditional process (without mechine).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick guest up at the hotel where they stayed.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.