Karma Beach Club Bali Day Pass
If you like breathtaking tropical oasis and personalized itinerary of experiences – stand up paddle yoga, snorkeling, or beachfront massage and beauty treatments, there’s nowhere nicer than Karma Beach Club. Also, Karma is a great choice for families. For children, there is a kids club provides exciting activities for all ages at Three Monkeys Kids Club. Take a little chef’s cooking workshop, magician’s masterclass, compete in a scavenger hunt or discover simple seaside pleasures like crab hunting – while you take a romantic stroll along the beach.
Try our signature cocktails and seafood feasts on the shore overlooking the glittering sea using your food and beverage credit. Take your pick from a range of delicious, hand-crafted sushi, pizza, Bali’s street food, and many more. At night, settle down on a bean bag to take in a movie on the beach after sunset. Get a taste of paradise!
What's included :
- 1 Day pass (entrance fee + food and beverage credit IDR 350.000)
- Private Transport + Driver (only for package with transport)
What's excluded :
- Transportation (if you buy day pass only)
- Three Monkey Kids Club (IDR 100.000/kid/hour, exclude tax 21%)
- Extra price from F&B credit
- Tax and services
- Activities: snorkeling, stand up paddle yoga, kayaking, spa/massage, etc
Spend your day lounging at Karma Beach Club and getting the perfect holiday! Lapping up the sunshine, music and laid back atmosphere at the private beach. All the action takes place around the beach, which is surrounded by bean bags, beach cushions, lounge chairs from which you can indulge in some people playing watersports or watching the sun descend over the ocean.
Departure Point :Jalan Karma Kandara, Jl. Karma Kandara, Ungasan, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers