Jungle Swing with Ubud Day Trip
Jungle Swing with Ubud Day Trip Tour Is great combination by give the double excitement by doing the Swing on valley view of jungle view at coffee plantation and the continue do Ubud Day Trip to visit Tegallalang rice terrace, The holly water Tirta Empul tampak Siring and the last visit Tegenungan Waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Jungle Swing
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Entrance fee ( Tegallalang IDR 10.000/pax, Tirta Empul IDR 15.000/pax, Tegenungan Waterfall IDR 15.000/pax) , Admission ticket, Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses, Gratuities (optional), Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off only for Ubud area for other area will be charge IDR 450.000/ car
- Jungle Swing & Coffee Plantation : Visit the coffee plantation where you’ll see, amonkig other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee. This is a coffee made from an animal that eats the bean and digests it in its stomach. In the morning, the coffee will still be intact in the animal’s feces and collected to be processed to make the coffee. Enjoying this coffee in front of the Rice Terrace view will be an unforgettable experience after that will be continuing get the jungle SWING.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace: Here you can see a typical scene in Bali: a rice terrace positioned in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. This makes it the best sight of the Balinese countryside.
Tirta Empul: While many travelers agree Tirta Empul is one of the more commercial temples, with groups of sometimes aggressive street vendors lined around its exit, others say the traditional fountains, holy prayer sessions and opportunity to bathe in ancient fountains still makes this temple worth the trip.
Tegenungan Waterfall: It's the beauty and hidden waterfall in Ubud village, exactly located in Tegenungan Kemenuh town, District Sukawati, Gianyar. It is suitable for washing or just playing around water and the most interesting Waterfall to visit during your holiday in Bali Islands.
Departure Point :Departure time 07.45 – 08.15 AM : Nusa Dua/Jimbaran, Sanur & Kuta Area. 08.30– 08.45 AM : Ubud Area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.