Jumping Sliding at Aling-aling waterfall with hotel transfer
You probably have heard about sliding or jumping at Aling-Aling waterfall. Despite the name, the jump and slide take place in various waterfalls. In Kroya waterfall, you will see this natural sliding path. If you are going to slide or jump, a local guide will show you how. The same person will also guide you to find the waterfalls. After all, reaching the waterfalls can be confusing if you aren’t used to it. Moreover, the local guide knows the exact spot to jump or slide so it is basically for safety reason. The operator will pick you up at 8 AM. After spending times at the waterfalls, you can go to Wanagiri village – the operator will take you back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from hotel and back to hotel
- A private car with a good AC
- A driver who can speak English as your guide
- Entrance ticket for jumping sliding
- Entry/Admission - Aling-Aling Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Aling-Aling Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Lake Buyan Bedugul
What's excluded :
- Meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Buyan lake -Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aling-Aling Waterfall, Jl. Raya Desa Sambangan, Sambangan, Kec. Sukasada, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81161, Indonesia
The name is Aling-Aling waterfall but there are actually some waterfalls located in the same spot. The waterfall is located close to Kroya waterfall, the main attraction. If you choose this tour package, you will spend around 2 hours to have fun sliding or jumping. The sliding path is around 15 meters in length. If you want to jump, there are different spots with different height of 10 meters, 15 meters, and 20 meters. The last one is the scary one – only the bravest one would do such a leap of faith. Be sure to have a local guide accompany you because it is for your own safety. You will also have to listen to the guide’s guidance before doing the jump and slide
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Buyan Bedugul, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Kec. Sukasada, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81161, Indonesia
Buyan lake is next to Tamblingan lake, it seems like as a twin lake through the skies. You can observe this particular Buyan lake is encompassed by coffee and also clove planting.
Through Bedugul along with it is Bratan lake, it will require just about a quarter-hour towards its northern border before we will see from the left Buyan lake with its glass such as still waters.
Following a street dealing the mountain, by teams of monkeys on the streets sides, we are going to reach the junction on top from the mountain, on this junction go ahead and take left turn right path go towards Singaraja city of north Bali .
Buyan Lake And Vegetation
On this Bali tour package we will find the most gorgeous dynamics and vegetation surroundings around the Buyan lake. With this peaceful panoramic asphalt street, we’ll discover green grass on the highway sides, trees and shrubs, farms and plants around the right area on the street, erratic mists and yes, the River, viewed and also vanish at down below left from the street wile we’re traveling next to rich vegetation as well as large trees and shrubs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in:(Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area, Uluwatu, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Gianyar)Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.