Journey to the Hidden Waterfalls, Munduk, LabuhanKebo and Melanting
Munduk Waterfall is an impressive waterfall in Munduk Village, surrounded by lush forested areas and coffee plantations and able to swim at the base of the falls, but no shower facilities.Continue your trek to LabuhanKebo Waterfall, smaller than Munduk Waterfall however it has its own charm. Road to waterfall is good, and the path which leading to the waterfall is steep. There is a bridge that sits across the stream., here you can swim in natural pool.From LabuhanKebo Waterfall, then venture further to Melanting Waterfall. It is all the way down and a lot of stairs, but will be paid off with the very natural atmosphere. Unfortunately, it is not really advisable to swim, due to the falls are so power full.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Munduk Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Munduk Waterfall, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
First we start withMunduk Waterfall. The trek is easy, as you walk off the road and start trekking only 15 minute leisurely walk to arrive at the waterfall. You will pass a few homes and mini temples scattered with butterflies, birds, chickens, roosters and if you’re lucky enough, baby chicks. This is one of the more powerful waterfalls in Munduk; you will undoubtedly hear it before you see it.
The trekking situation from Munduk to LabuhanKebo waterfall, you will be confronted with a very nice feel of the scenery. The road to LabuhanKebo waterfall is very good. The road has been fixed and is a pathway. Along the way you will feel happy. The journey takes less than half an hour can be less depending you enjoy the trip to this place.
Next object is Labuhan Waterfall, located 150m away from Gobleg village. Continue your trek from Munduk Waterfall and you will reach here, descending a couple hundred stairs. This is a lot smaller than the MundukWaterfall however it has its own charm. At certain points of the day, a beaming ray of sunshine can be seen which makes LabuhanKebo Waterfall glisten. There is a bridge that sits across the stream and is perfect for posing on for a photo.
Finally, Melanting waterfall as the last object to visit, with a height of about 20 metres, located in Gobleg tourist village. It is a steep descent of a few hundred steps. After visiting, stay on the trail winding through houses and abandoned villas, eventually you will reach the main road back to civilisation
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up guest from hotel to hotel of area :Sanur, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta.Out of that starting point, will be additional price for pick up.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Golden Kris Tours is implementing health and safety standards for post-pandemic travel. Our Capacity of vehicle will be decreased by 50%. Our Guide will share guidelines ahead of trip to guests on health & hygiene protocols. Our Transport will be sanitized every end of the trip with all surfaces.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.