Journey Of coffee Bali
BALI COFFE Kintamani is blessed with ideal geographical and climatic conditions for coffee growing. The care and passion that the coffee growers show in each stage of the process and the strict controls guarantee the quality of each grain. This provides a rich coffee industry with economic, social, and environmental sustainability. At the end, is a high-quality product.
we start from hotel lobby at 8 am I will take all the participants to a coffee plantation in Kintamani that traditionally running by the village. We'll walking around the plantation to see all the activity and all the participants will take a part in every activity and getting knowlegde. Start with Harvest (Seasonal), coffee sorting, fermentation, roasting with traditional equipment. And then we will grind it, brew it, tasting and packaging it. At the end of the process, participants will enjoying the final product and take home the package of the coffee. After that, we will going for lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - coffee gift
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
What's excluded :
- picture or foto
- we will do this activity at west of Kintamani district, location in real off country side and you will see the real heart off Bali island
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will provide at south Bali area , Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Kuta , Sanur ,Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur and Ubud areaand we will pick up at 8 am at lobby hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.