Jimbaran Sunset Beach Private Shuttle Services
Jimbaran & Kedongan beach village famous for its romantic candlelight BBQ seafood dinner during the sunset time until late night.
Here you would discover the paradise of sunset.
This village is the home of Bali local fishermen and its fish market.
Situated in the south of DPS Airport. The seafood dinner is extremely cheap here.
You’ll be entertained by local live musicians who friendly come to your table to sing whatever songs you’d like them to sing.
Live culture shows; like young school children, Balinese Dancer is performed every evening freely by the cafes to serve their guests.
* The best time to be here is 17.00 – 17.30 PM
* The sunset time is normally 18.00 PM
* The Candle Light Dinner starts at 18.00 PM to 23.00 PM
* The Live Cultural show starts at 19.00 PM
What you can do after arriving at Jimbaran:
Walking at the white sandy beach during the sunset
Have Dinner (Mostly Seafood BBQ Menus)
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Toll road fees
- Direct hotel pick up and drop off at certain areas
- Free Bottled mineral water in the shuttle
- Private return shuttle with air-conditioned
- Friendly English speaking driver
- Local retribution
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages & Personal Expenses
- Passes/ tickets at Bali Bird Park
Tour to Bali's best front beach dinner with private air-conditioned shuttle.
Every guest will be picked up by private car.
Half-Day beach tour without hurry.
Flexible pickup schedule and free drop off.
Amazing Sunset view
Great Sea-Food BBQ Dinner with local prices (available to purchase)
Departure Point :Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Pickup & drop off available at certain area: Denpasar, Balangan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Pecatu, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Tuban, Ubud center, Uluwatu & Umalas. * Other areas will be charged extra USD 25.00/ car (patrol fees), can be paid cash to the driver on the day of activity.
OtherDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia - Pickup & drop off available at certain area: Denpasar, Balangan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Pecatu, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Tuban, Ubud, Uluwatu & Umalas.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3 Hrs in Jimbaran Beach 10/13/2019 - 6/17/2022
5 Hrs Tour to Jimbaran Beach 10/13/2019 - 6/17/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.