Jatiluwih rice terraces,ulundanu and sekumpul waterfall trips
This private tour program offer you with different side of bali, northern part area with many beautiful green view,lake,waterfalls and rain forest.
One of best rice terraces Jatiluwih (unesco heritage) beautiful temples of ulundanu beratan, and 5 different bigs waterfalls, sekumpul and fiji ,Make your holiday more memorable and also fun. With many culture and experiences,country side road and out from the city.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Sekumpul Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Waterfalls local guide fees and services
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
One of best temple in bali, located by the lake of beratan, this temple is one of the popular tourist atrraction. Cool area arround and peacefull.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sekumpul Waterfalls, Sawan, Lemukih, Sudaji, Sekumpul Sekumpul Village, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
The best and biggest waterfalls in bali , a lot of fun during visiting this waterfalls, you will walking trought rice paddy, discover natural waterslide and 5 different waterfalls in one location. Sekumpul & fiji waterfalls, most of people will enjoy a lot of fun,swimming and fotografi on this area.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
One of unesco heritage site, trekking activities inside rice terraces. There are three different distance of trekking, short,medium and long trekking. Interacting with the farmer, magnificant view,nature and green.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Sanur harbour
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum booking 2 persons.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons