Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Track
Drive in the morning from your hotel to the mountain area of Batukaru to begin your rice terraces adventure track. The track begin from a small path and track, river, rice paddies field, and cacao Plantation with magnificent view of Bali best rice terraces on the Island. Here we can see also the intricate water irrigation system of the farmers well known as “ Subak” in Bali. Jatiluwih is really amazing view with its terraces, so everybody admiring the beauty of the place. The track takes about 2-2.5 hours. If you are more adventurer the track can be made to 5 hours. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant or local Balinese food in local house.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
The trek start from the village of Sidemen in East Bali, through rice paddy field, water irrigation, wooden hanging bridge, garden, river, coffee plantation, clove tree, bamboo forest, Salak plantation, and much more….This is very good trek for those who really want see the varieties of mixture plantation, people and the daily life of local people. We also have good opportunity to learn about irrigation system in this traditional Subak because we will pass the most popular Subak of Beteng. The trek will finish in the village of Muncan .Then drive to local restaurant for Lunch with amazing view of rice field and Mt. Agung on the back.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotel in Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Denpasar, Ubud, Canggu
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.