Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Jatiluwih rice terrace and Tanah lot sunset tour is an excellent combination tour to visit the biggest rice terrace in Bali. Walking in the middle of the rice fields while watching farmers working in the fields is an experience that will never be forgotten. This tour also presents a beautiful sunset in Tanah lot.
This tour start from picking you up at the hotel in private car with an experienced English speaking driver.
Our driver will explain to you the places to be visited. This tour will take around 8 - 10 hours and after the tour we will take you back to the hotel.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Entrance fees
- Comportable car with AC
- Parking fees, petrol and tax
- Bottled of water
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Luhur Batukaru Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Your meals
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Besides being beautiful, Taman Ayun temple is also considered to have historical value, so in 2002 the Government of Bali proposed to UNESCO that this temple be included in the world heritage list. And in 2012 UNESCO finally established Taman Ayun temple as part of the world heritage side.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Jatiluwih rice terrace is the largest rice field in Bali. Located at the foot of Mount Batukaru with an altitude of 700 m offering beautiful scenery and fresh air.
Since 2012 Jatiluwih has been recognized as a world heritage side.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Luhur Batukaru Temple, Jl. Penatahan-Wongayagede, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
Pura Luhur Batukaru Located at the foot of Mount Batukaru, a secluded location in the middle of a forest with a calm, peaceful and beautiful atmosphere.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah lot temple is one of the important temple in Bali. was built in the 16th century in the middle of Indian ocean with a beautiful view of the sunset. Beside of Tanah lot temple, there is other nice temple here we called Batu Bolong temple.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet your driver at your Bali hotel lobbyAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Baby seat in the car for age 1 - 4 years are available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.