Jatiluwih Green Land Tour including Tanah Lot and Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
Your tour begins with your hotel pick up in an air-conditioned private vehicle from your hotel around 8.30am . The journey to Tanah Lot Temple will take approximately an hour from Kuta or 30 minutes from Ubud. About an hour drive from Tanah Lot Temple to Jatiluwih where you can see an amazing view of rice field. Lastly we visit Ulun Danu Bratan temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- You will be picked up from your accommodation at 8.30am. Your private driver/guide will discuss your tour with you before you set off for the day.
First you will visit Tanah Lot temple, one of the best spots to view the beautiful temple in Bali. This temple built on a rock on high tide surrounded by the waves of the Indian Ocean. If low tide you can wade across 15 or 20 feet to the tiny island to the temple. From here about an hour drive to Jatiluwih green land.
Then you will continue to visit Jatiluwih green land. This is an UNESCO world heritage site and so stunning.The ricefields are layered in steps in a traditional irrigation setting that's called Subak.We can do a short trek through the fields, then walk down the main dirt road, The terraces lined the hillsides as far as the eye could see. It was absolutely beautiful, Even if you're just driving through the town & don't have time to walk through the fields, you'll be treated to some awesome views.
Lastly we visit Ulun Danu Bratan temple, Amazing floating temple with lake and mountain background . Also, if you can take some time to walk around the gardens, you will come across some sculptures or figures that you may find interesting enough to take photos with.
We back to hotel about 5.30pm.
Departure Point :From your hotel in Bali
Departure Time :08.30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.