Jatiluwih Green Land and Tanah Lot Sunset
This tour program is one of the best day tour package in Bali. which is to visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace the beautiful panorama of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain and then continue to see the fascinating view of sunset at Tanah Lot Temple. This is great opportunity we offer to see the beautiful rice terrace and enjoy the view of sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- The tour program of this packages is visiting Taman Ayun Temple known as the royal mengwi temple, then visit Bali Coffee Plantation to see the various coffee plants and try the testing coffee for free.
Visit Bedugul area to see the remarkable view of Beratan lake temple / Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Then we directly to visit the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace with breathtaking view of rice paddy, this rice terrace is the biggest rice paddy in Bali, then we will having lunch in this site, After lunch finish, the trip continue to visit the highlight site in this tour packages, we will visit the Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea, this temple is the most visit during sunset time.
Departure Point :
Area for Pick Up : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia - Area for Drop off : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.