Venture into the hinterland of Bali at the slopes of the Batukaru mountain range comfortably on an e-bike. Cycle along the UNESCO recognized terraced rice fields of Jatiluwih
Duration 4 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
Drive to the lush forested area in the slopes of Batukaru mountain range where you will be met by cycling guide. Start the 2 hours cycling on e-bike, a double system bike either paddling or pulling the gas for easier and convenience biking.
Ride along descent forest and rice terrace fields of the UNESCO recognized rice terraces of Jatiluwih widely considered to be Bali’s most beautiful man-made landscape. Meet farmers doing their daily routine then make a stop at the Besi Kalung temple located in the middle of the bowl shaped rice terrace fields with panoramic views.
A Balinese-style Lunch will be served in the rice fields.
Afterward return to hotel.
• Mount Batukaru, Tabanan Indonesia
• Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick by SIC bus to any hotel ins South Bali and Ubud area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers