Jatiluwih Batukaru Mountain Nature's Best Tour
This minibus tour will take you on a scenic drive 'off-the-beaten-track' with time to stop and appreciate the tranquil beauty of Bali, enjoying a personalized service for a maximum of 6 people. Your guide will enlighten you on the Balinese farming traditions, and you can get back to nature with short walks into the forest, remote villages and farmland.
Once past busy Denpasar, you start to explore the unspoiled countryside and villages along the back roads. In the fertile volcanic foothills of the Batukaru Mountains you'll see an abundance of tropical fruit, spices, coffee, vegetables and flowers. For the Balinese cultivation of land is creative art and communal effort and the people of Jatiluwih have created a true masterpiece - an endless and intricate jigsaw of finely-curved rice terrace in brilliant shades of green, with glistering waters so soothing to the eye. Then travelling through thick tropical forest beneath mouth Batukaru you will reach the remote Batukaru temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small-group tour of maximum 15 people
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Spa
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batukaru, Tabanan Indonesia
In the fertile volcanic foothills of Batukaru Mountains you'll see an abundance of tropical fruits, spices, vegetables and flowers. It is no wonder that the community here is considered Bali's farming elite.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Village, Jl. Jatiluwih Kawan No.Desa, Jatiluwih, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82152, Indonesia
For the Balinese, cultivation of land is a creative art and a communal effort, and the people of Jatiluwih have created a true masterpiece - an endless and intricate jigsaw of finely curved rice terraces in brilliant shades of green, with glistening waters, so soothing to the eye.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luhur Batukaru Temple, Jl. Penatahan-Wongayagede, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
Then, travelling through thick tropical forest beneath Mount Batukaru you'll reach the remote Temple of Luhur.For Balinese Hindu's, this site has special mystical powers and only the Besakih Temple is more sacred - an ideal spot to meditate!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Batu Karu Temple, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.