Intermediate Surfing Private Lessons
At intermediate surfing level you are basically an independent surfer able paddle and catch waves independently. Coming directly from Beginner level or if you are already intermediate - Join with a private surf instructor the
3 or 5 hours surfing lessons for Intermediate Surfers.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
- Homemade cookies for snacks
- Fresh fruit
- Private Professional surf instructor
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Become an independent surfer or just go out for fun with other intermediate surfers guided by certified surfing instructors.
The day begins with the hotel transfer and a meet and greet coffee time at our amazing surf schools in Kuta or Sanur. With smiles and positive energy we will begin the class-room briefings and proceed with gentle steps to our surfing location where a secondary briefing will be held before jumping in the water.
We will be spending approximately 3-6 hours for the entire course depending on the option chosen, starting from the moment we meet each other until the lessons end in the water and we come back to the surf school for a refreshing shower and after surf drinks and snacks. In the water we are generally spending approximately 45-60 minutes following a break on the beach before going back in the water for the next session of surfing.
Hotel transfer details are confirmed the evening before the surfing date as our schedules are finished. However, the best locations for Intermediate Surfing Lessons in Bali are Kuta Beach, Legian Beach, Kuta Reef, Padma Beach, Seminyak Beach, Jimbaran Beach, Baby Reef in Sanur, Serangan Beach in Sanur or Canggu Beach.
Timing is always flexible as it can change depending on weather conditions or tide charts. Our certified surfing instructor alongside our operations and logistics continuously monitor weather forecasts to make the best decisions for the schedule which we will inform to you as soon as we know.
Departure Point :Kuta Neptune Surfing School - 777C Jl Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Bali, 80361
Departure Time :Surfing is a dynamic sport which depends exclusively on weather, tides, winds etc. Starting times can change on last minute circumstances and such changes will be communicated accordingly.
Generally all logistical details are provided in the evening before the activity date and they rarely change. It is safe to expect changes however in case of bad weather conditions.
Return Detail :Your return is scheduled approximately 3-5 hours after your arrival at the surf school depending on the package chosen. Generally the same driver and car that handles your hotel pick-up will handle your hotel drop-off.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide ( Indonesian, English, Chinese, Romanian, Japanese, French )
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years ( depending on ability )
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.