Instagramable spot: Bali Gateway of Heaven Tours
Dear Traveler, we will take you to the 3 very unique and famous places as follow:
-The Gate of Heaven,
- The water palace of Tirta Gangga
- The King palace of Taman Ujung
You will have a memorable experiences by visiting those places, unlimited best pictures and the history behind all of that places that connect to the Balinese believe, Balinese culture and Balinese kingdom.
Lets join and booked with us and see the ''MAGIC'' of Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, local host,mineral water, sarong to enter the temple, parking fees, taxs.
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets, lunch and your personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple is one of the 6 important temples in Bali called Sad Kahyangan Temple. Some temples will be found on this trip, Pura Ayu, the largest temple in the Bisbis hill area. From this courtyard of the Ayu temple you can witness the proudness of Mount Agung (the highest mountain in Bali). It is suitable for photo shooting at the temple gate with the background of Mount Agung. Next Telaga Mas Pura, from here we climb the stairs one by one, while looking at the view of the valley, hills, mountains and also the stretch of beach from a height.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga, was once a royal water park in Karangasem in East Bali. There are three interesting points in the Tirta Gangga Karangasem park; gardens, water pools and rows of statues.The location of the Tirta Gangga Karangasem park, located in the middle of the rice fields and water in this park comes from the spring of Rejasa. This park still belongs to the kingdom of Karangasem. Here also you can feeding hundreds of beautiful fish at the pond.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Taman Ujung Water Palace is a former palace of Karangasem empire, located in the village of Seraya in Karangasem regency. In the Dutch East Indies era, this place known by the name Waterpaleis. The palace three large pools. In the middle of the pool, there is the main building named Gili Bale, connected to the edge of the pool by bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers at any hotel in Bali such as Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, and Kuta areas.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.