Instagram Tours : Handara gate Twin lake Ulun danu temple Jatiluwih rice terrace
The tour program that we organize is a trip to the northern part of Bali, which will take you to the cooler areas of the island with the panoramic views of the forests, lakes, and paddy fields. We will take you to visit popular, up-to-date places featuring awesome selfie spots, the Handara Gate, Ulun Danu Temple, and a wide expanse of rice fields with their charming stepped terraces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- Entry/Admission - Handara Golf Course
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
See Tamblingan Lake, a selfie haven with breathtaking lake scenery. There are so many great spots you can choose. Among the popular ones are a swing overlooking the lake, and a bird nest with the stunning view of the lake, forest and mountain in the background.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Handara Golf Course, Desa Pancasari - Singaraja, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Moving on, we will be heading for Bali Handara, a place famous for its majestic gate. This place rose to fame through social media platforms, and it was once known as the most elegant place in the social media world. You can strike your best poses at the gate and have your pictures taken against the scenic backdrop of the forest and thin clouds
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Beratan Lake is the next destination that we will visit. Here, you can find one of the well-known temples in Bali which has become an icon of the island owing to the beauty of the temple situated on the lake. While enjoying the serene beauty of the place, you can learn about the temple and the culture of Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
The trip continues with a visit to Jatiluwih, which has been inscribed a UNESCO's World Heritage Site. This is the largest expanse of rice fields in Bali, featuring seemingly endless terraces.
against the backdrop of the mountain. As you explore the site on foot, you will find a lot of spots where you can take pictures amidst the lush greenery of the paddy fields. During the visit, you can also gain insight on how the local farmers in Bali manage their fields and the irrigation system.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide pick up service for all hotel in Jimbaran ,Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Seminyak,Ubud Canggu and all in Denpasar area.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.