Instagram Tour in Bali: The Most Beautiful Spots
Visit the most instagram tour areas in Bali. This tour enables you to walk to the hidden Banyumala waterfall, floating temple of Ulun Danu Beratan, the iconic Handara gate, and Wanagiri Hidden Hills. They are all located in the area where you will find the most beautiful part of Bali island.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Stop for an iconic photo between Handara Gate. It is very popular gate in Bali with the smoky hills as the background. Make your best instagram picture here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
This is one of the most hidden waterfalls in Bali. Walk down the alley passing the jungle path way with very fresh natural environment. It is less touristic area as the location is a gem. Enjoy swimming and breathe the fresh air.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
This one instagramable place is something could not be missed. Take your unique photo on the bird nest, swing and a place overlooking the mesmerizing lake. There are many interesting spots to take your best picture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Finally, you will stop at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. It is one of the most beautiful temple in Bali. It floats on the lake of Beratan with the background of green and smoky hills make this place is a nice spot for you pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bali Swing, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
The place for best jungle swing experience and many more insta spots.
Pass By: Secret Garden Village, Km. 36 Jl. Raya Denpasar - Bedugul, Tabanan 82192 Indonesia
Secret Garden Village is a complex of tourism destination located at LuwusBedugul, bringing the new 'Edu-vacation' concept. Edu-vacation concept is created to ensure fun and exciting environment to learn. It was born from the idea to share knowledge and experience in the frame of historical line, unveiling the sacred secret that never been told before.
Pass By: Bali Botanic Garden, Jalan Kebun Raya, Batunya, Baturiti, Candikuning, Baturiti, Candikuning, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Bali Botanical garden is the place for preservation, conservation and recreation. Nice place to bring your family who willing to spend time among big trees.
Pass By: Bali Treetop Adventure Park, Candikuning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82191, Indonesia
For everyone loves to pump adrenaline trying their time moving from one tree to other trees in a certain height.
Pass By: Hire Bali Driver, Jl. Batu Kurung II no. 110, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Top tour operator in Bali which consistently provide high standard service in guided tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas includeUbud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Travelers please bring own face mask