Instagram Heaven's Gate Temple - Lempuyang, Taman Ujung & Tirta Gangga Tour
Visit Lempuyang Temple which is popular among the traveler as a Heaven Gate, visit a waterfront palace of Tirta Gangga which was developed by a transnational team of architects, and step back in time at the old and beautiful water palace built by the last king of Karangasem.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - 2 bottled water per person
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
our trip starts early morning with a free AC car pick up from your hotel, enjoying the air-conditioned comfort of your private ride as you head toward the Heaven Gate of Lempuyang Temple, where you can enjoy the amazing view and make a great photo with the view of Mount Agung through the gate of Lempuyang Temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The next destination is Tirta Gangga Water Palace, a beautiful ancient water park of the King of Karangasem which was designed by Dutch and Chinese architects. This waterfront sanctuary offers plenty of opportunities for photographers itching to capture unusual edifices.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Before heading to Taman Ujung Water Palace, we will stop at the restaurant for your lunch. The next stop is Taman Ujung Water Palace, an old palace built by the last king of Karangasem. This beautiful water palace is one of the most popular spots for hungry Instagramer. Capture your best pose at Taman Ujung, walk around the water palace and experience the unique architecture of the palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
he last place to visit is Goa Lawah or Bat Cave which is located just beside the black sand beach. The uniqueness of this temple is a thousand of a bat inside the cave in the temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels, villas, airbnb from: Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian and CangguAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.