Iconic Ubud & Holy Blessing
Eventually , what makes your tour memorable is the guide. Ubud is the centre of spirituality , arts and culture. With us, you'll be able to experience them all in a way that is unforgetable through the local eyes and wisdom.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Bottled water is provided
- Temple attire and offerings are provided
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kawi
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Kawi, Pakrisan River, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Gunung Kawi Temple is one of UNESCO world heritage temple which has been found during 11th century. During your visit , our guide will provide you some information regarding the temple. The carving on the stonewall along the temple area is stunning.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Another 11th century temple , but Tirta Empul Temple is one of the holiest water temple in Bali which in Balinese culture , the water is believed as a source of cleansing , releasing and purification of the body , mind and spirit
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang, Tegalalang, Gianyar Regency, Bali
On this area located the iconic rice terraces of Ubud. Take a guided walk and enjoy how the farmers working . You'll finally able too see the rice plantations , some medicinal trees are also growing around the area , have some coconuts at some of the cafe overlooking the rice paddies.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80552, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at the hotel lobby.
Return Detail :Jl. Ambarwati No.1 No.320, Lodtunduh, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For women during menstruation are strictly not allowed to entering the temple and participating in any temple ceremony
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.