Holy Purification Tour
• Visit the ancient Hindu settlement, Taro village, to see Bali's local life with they daily activities to seeing silver smith, wood carving, & Unique Local House.
• Visit The holly water temple at Tirta Empul Tampak siring for purification ritual.
• Coffee Plantation
• Back to the hotel.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ritual equipment like Canang & incense, Lunch with balinese food, free testing expensive local coffee (Luwak Coffee), Driver with Professional guide, Round-trip hotel private transfer, Transport by private vehicle, Super comfort air conditioned, Private tour, Bottled water, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Take photo during vacation/tour.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, Admission ticket, locker, change room & traditional dress for bathing fee, Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses, Gratuities (optional), Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning will be visit:
Delodsema Village at Taro- North of Ubud
Culture Local Balinese life at Taro Village are offered to you and give the wide opportunities to enjoy with impressive experiences. Sightseeing and culture around Taro village north of UBUD is an experience to see the real Bali - Indonesia with unique cultures and places of interest.
In this site, we have provided the best choice of land tours with seeing Balinese farm and make Gold & Silver craft actually more attractive programs like you’ll visit Taro village — a Hindu settlement with a 3,000-year-old history — to see Bali’s oldest temple complex.
Tirta Empul Temple ( The Holly Spring Water temple )
This Hindu water temple known for its holy spring waters and unique bathing structure is a destination for religious pilgrims looking to participate in ritual purification. Founded around 962 AD, the temple was built alongside a natural spring that comes from the Pakerisan River and has been attracting Hindus and travelers for generations.
We will give gratitude for entering this sacred space, we will guide you through our ancient Hindu prayer process before entering the temple. our intention is to share our mystical culture in a fun way, to give you behind the scenes moment to fully immerse in the process with local Balinese visitors. we will bathe with the locals under the holy spring & hear the fascinating stories in mystical surroundings.
the cool water has healing properties, after bathing in the Holy Spring you are guaranteed to fell rejuvenated and fresh. For some this can even be spiritual awakening or healing experience.
After the purification ritual we will getting lunch with awesome rice terrace view.
Coffee Plantation :
Visit the coffee plantation where you’ll see, amonkig other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee. This is a coffee made from an animal that eats the bean and digests it in its stomach. In the morning, the coffee will still be intact in the animal’s feces and collected to be processed to make the coffee. Enjoying this coffee in front of the Rice Terrace view will be an unforgettable experience.
Departure Point :Departure Location & Time 08.00 - 08.15 AM : Sanur Area, Kuta Area & Nusa Dua/Jimbaran will be additional charge USD 35/ Car.08.45 – 09.00 AM : Ubud Area Free Hotels transport.Note: Make sure that you already at the hotel lobby.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Balinese custom does not allow Women menstruating to enter temple & bathe.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.