Holy Lempuyang Summit Trekking
Eastern Bali is well known to be the place of “spiritual power”. Many Balinese visit the temples in Lempuyang when purification of the body is needed or when they need to draw holy water for the ceremonies.
The meaning behind Lempuyang comes from “Lempu” meaning the light, “Yang” which comes from the name of a very famous God Sang Hyang Widhi. Together it means that the very famous God Sang Hyang Widhi’s is shinning down on the place.
The Lempyang trekking will start at the first temple which is located halfway up the mountain. Along the way a Sarung (a traditional Balinese cloth fabric) will be handed out for everybody. Once we have emptied our mind of thoughts and feelings we will continue our trekking to the top of the mountain. On the way we will be trekking through a preserved rain forest which is very uncommon here in Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch at local restaurant at Tirta Gangga Area.
- Bottled water
- Admission fee
- Balinese temple dress
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
What's excluded :
- Additional Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
• The spectacular Sunrise on the top of Lempuyang
• Natural Concept of Traveling
• less of tourist area
• Balinese hindu experience by folowing the balinese pray at the temple.
• Imersing your natural way to the holy summit
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The lunch will take at this place (Set Lunch Menu)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Reservation name at the hotel :Room Number :Whatss app/phone number :Total pax :Nationality :Additional Info : Hotel Pick Up : 07.30 – 08.00 duration : 08 Hours ( approx..) Return to original departure point or based on request.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.