Hidden Canyon, Volcano and Rice Terrace Private Tour
Dear Traveler welcome to one of our wonderful day tour, this tour will take you to explore one of the village Hindu temple, a wonderful trek at the most beautiful hidden canyon in Bali, then continue to see the panorama of the most active Batur volcano. After that we will visit the coffee plantation and the beautiful rice terraces of tegalalang. On this tour package we provide you the amazing experiences from the hidden canyon trekking adventure.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, Local host, private car, mineral water, parking fee, taxs.
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets, Lunch, And your personal expanses
- Entry/Admission - Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Stop At: Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon, Jl. Sahadewa, Guwang, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon is a river with a stone wall that is formed and patterned very wonderful because eroded by river water for hundreds of thousands of years to create a masterpiece that makes everyone amazed. That one the reason why you must visit Hidden Canyon Beji Guwang Sukawati.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Batuan temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends and mysterious tales.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Taste authentic Bali teas and coffees at Satria Agrowisata, located in a lush jungle setting. This plantation remains best known for offering kopi luwak or civet coffee, produced with beans previously eaten, partially digested, and then excreted by the Asian palm civet, a small tree-climbing animal. Despite--or because of--this undeniably unappealing production method, kopi luwak remains among the most expensive coffees on the planet. Take a guided walk around the jungle plantation to learn more about the unusual production process.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Dear viewer this Is the most choices tour for opportunity the magnificent view of Mount Batur Volcano and the lake form Kintamani Village, never missed this trip opportunity to make your holiday more impressive one.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Home to many rice paddies which incorporate the Balinese irrigation system of “Subak”. Cool, breezy location allows for a refreshing photo-op and resting point. Can trek the rice terraces, for the first portion it is free, but you may eventually come to a point that will ask for a small donation to continue (normally around 20,000).
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all traveler at any Hotel in Bali such as Ubud, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Kuta areas.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons