Half Day Ubud Tour: Ubud Unique Spots
For you who love to be close with the wild animals in an enjoyable way, please join us to see the monkeys at Ubud Monkey Forest and you can feed them closely with safe. Watch the white herons flying around your seats while you enjoy a bottle of beer. what a peaceful mind in the village close to nature.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- One bottle of Bintang Beer (adults only)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This unique and sacred place is a must see place in Ubud. There are many wild life inside the thick forest. Walk along the path under the shade and see many birds, lizards, butterflies, monkeys among the trees. It is a perfect set for the real wild life. There are 3 sacred temples to balance this area. Local people usually come to pray on a special ceremony day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Walk long the traditional art market to find some unique souvenirs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Petulu, Petulu, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Sto at Petulu Village to watch migrating white herons. Every evening at 5:30pm, flocks of white herons fly back to their nesting spots in the village. Sip a cold beer while watching the natural spectacle.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Hire Bali Driver, Jl. Batu Kurung II no. 110, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Top tour operator in Bali which consistently provide high standard service in guided tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas includeUbud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Travelers please bring own face mask