Half-Day Tour to Ubud Highlights
Join this half day tour by chartered car that showcases the beautiful scenery of Bali. This trip will bring you to various Bali Ubud hotspots which are the (Batuan Art Painting & Village Temple, Puri Saren, Ubud Monkey Forest & Art Market). Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off.
• Discover Batuan village uniqueness in historical temple & arts
• Take your time to browse the shops and purchase souvenirs worries free at Ubud Art Market
• Drop by Puri Saren, a popular historical royalties background
• Make sure to bring your camera around as there are many photogenic spots to capture!
• Hassle-free Bali hotel pick-up & drop-off
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Temple Donations
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
What's excluded :
- Personal Expanses & Insurance
Pass By: Batuan, Batuan, Sukawati, Gianyar Regency, Bali
See the Batuan Art Paintings. Unique design by the locals.
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Batuan Village Temple.
Experience local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree Batuan Temple were founded in the year 944 isaka (1020 AD). Batuan Temple has a high spiritual vibration and historical values. You can look inside there are many stunning ancient relics from prehistoric times. How the influence of Hindu culture in Bali made of natural stones in this temple become a place of worship, both to their ancestors and worshiped Hindu Deities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Where the existence is similar from other markets in the other tourism area. The market has two different purpose in the same area from west to easterly, they are divided become two group. One side is for a traditional artistic market and another side located in the east as an everyday traditional fundamental market requirement.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Pasar Ubud, Jl. Raya Ubud, Gianyar Indonesia
An everyday traditional fundamental market requirement.
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Royal palace which is more popular name as Puri Saren with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud royal family. It is set in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just opposite of it and found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from year 1800 - 1823. Ubud Royal Palace is an artistic cultural life center, while the traditional market is the symbol of local economics resident. The existence of Puri Saren as a palace is equipped by a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please do wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Customers are encouraged to bring along sunscreen and wear hat/cap/shades.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival