Half Day: Sunset and Dance Tour
A unique way to experience a beautiful temple, take in the Balinese architecture and enjoy the Kecak Dance with a beautiful sunset as a backdrop on top of a cliff. End the day with a stroll on the beach and enjoy a seafood dinner in many restaurants.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wet towels
- Entry/Admission - Kecak Fire & Trance Dance (Pura Dalem Taman Kaja)
What's excluded :
Stop At: Uluwatu, Uluwatu, Bali
Perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above the waves. Is one of the 6 key temples considered to be Bali's 'spiritual pillars'. You can witness splendid sunset, overlooking the beautiful waves of the Indian Ocean.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kecak Fire & Trance Dance (Pura Dalem Taman Kaja), Jl. Sriwedari Taman Kaja Community, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Kecak Fire Dance is one of Bali’s most iconic art performances, which takes place at a clifftop amphitheatre beside Uluwatu Temple. This sunset dance show features fire, and human vocals are used in place of gamelan instruments. The performance is about Sri Rama, prince of the Ayodya kingdom who was sent into exile.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jimbaran Beach, Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Enjoy an evening walk along the beach and choose to have seafood dinner at various restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location including Ubud Area, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, NusaDua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate