Half-Day River Tubing on the Penet River
Wet, wild and wonderful; River Tubing has fast become a favorite water activity for adrenaline junkies seeking new adventures. A 3.5km-long stretch over the local Penet River serves as the playground for half a day of nature-based water fun on Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Joined transfers from selective beaches and regions only (Southern Bali and Ubud only)
- Use of safety gear (knee and elbow pads, helmet) and the assistance of a security guard during tubing
- Lunch at local restaurant (food only) and refreshments during the tour
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Ubud. Supplements apply also for customers from arriving and departing from any harbor on the island and/or Bali International Airport.
- Tips and gratuities
- River tubing on Bali is the latest hype: bobbing up and down, left and right around a in small, inflatable rafts downstream one of Bali’s most challenging rivers will feed your hunger for adventure. Slightly different from white water rafting, river tubing adds a new level of fun and smiles when navigating as good as you can across a category 2 river through the green heart of the Island.
A morning pickup from selected beaches and regions on Bali will bring you away from the tourism centres and deeper into the centre of Bali’s impressive natural beauty. Our starting point will be at the riverbanks at Sangeh, a small town just 25km from the capital Denpasar; it is here where you will get your safety briefing from the team before hopping into the Penet River for 3.5km of water fun (the tour itself will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours).
You will be very focused on keeping your tube straight once taking off but will have ample time too to admire the natural splendor along the river banks. The real fun begins when small rapids and waterfalls are arriving on your path but with more than adequate protection and solidly-constructed tubes, falling off the tube will only add more smiles to your face.
After reaching your final destination near a cave (exploration of this natural phenomenon is of course possible), we give you the chance to freshen up and head to our lunch address with views over the surrounding landscape. The restaurant will serve local Balinese dishes.
The tour will conclude with a transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your booked southern Bali hotel (selected)
Return Detail :Return to same departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated only with a minimum of 2 guests
- We highly recommend bringing an extra set of clothes as well as sunscreen with a high SPF factor, sun glasses and hat/cap to protect guests from the sun
- Indicated starting times of the tour may change, depending on the location of your resort; the exact pickup time will be confirmed one day prior to the excursion
- This excursion is operated in cooperation with a highly acclaimed outdoor sport specialist
- This excursion is not recommended for children under the age of 5
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.