Half-Day Private Tour : Uluwatu, Kecak Dance Show and Jimbaran Romantic Dinner
Half-Day Private Tour to Exploring Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance and Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran is one of the most famous tour with amazing experience to see sunset in Uluwatu Temple which is set on the cliff bank with stunning view of Indian Ocean.
- Tour is start at 15.00 PM from your hotel then we will directly take you to visit Uluwatu Temple, the area is blessed by the panoramic view of the temple with the spectacular sunset as the backdrop. Around the temple you will see a lot of monkeys, but dont touch the monkeys.
- Then after visiting the temple we will take you to see Kecak and Fire Dance performance which is take story from Ramayana epic. The dance will be around one hour.
- After the dance finish to complete the trip we will take you to Jimbaran Beach to enjoy the seafood dinner (excluded). After the dinner finish we will take you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- All Entrance Ticket and Kecak Dance Ticket
- Tax and Services
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Beach
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Beer or Wine
- Soft Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple or Pura Luhur Uluwatu is one of six key temples believed to be Bali spiritual pillars. Is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 meters above sea level. Pura Luhur Uluwatu is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean and daily Kecak dance performances. Balinese architecture, traditionally designed gateways and ancient sculptures add to Uluwatu Temple appeal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Not known exactly where Kecak and Fire Dance originated, which was first developed but there are some kind of agreement on the Balinese Kecak was first developed into a performing arts in the village of Bona, Gianyar, as additional knowledge Kecak was originally a song or music that is resultant from a combination sounds that make up melodies that are usually used to accompany the sacred dance Sanghyang and can only be staged in the temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Beach, Jimbaran 80361 Indonesia
Jimbaran Seafood Dinner offer you delicious grilled seafood serving Balinese menu, traditionally prepared and locally caught seafood and French Mediterranean dishes. The seafood cafe are located on the sand in three main groups between Kedonganan in the north, just south of the fish market, to jalan Bukit Permai in the south.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.