Half Day Jungle Buggies in Bali with Guide
If you’re looking for a real ATV adventure in Bali, then Mason Adventures has you covered. As Bali’s longest running and most widely acclaimed adventure tour operator, we have a selection of Bali buggies for rent, available for days tours that see you riding throughout the jungle on the island’s first and only purpose-built ATV track.
Skip the boring quad bike tours and instead take a spin on one of our powerful buggy ATVs. Our track will take you through 5 km of jungle for each lap with challenging twists, turns and terrain, that will excite even the most experienced thrill seekers and make for a Bali ATV ride that you’ll never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full Safety Equipment & vehichle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 laps on the track
- Access to the Mason Gourmet Chocolate Factory Showroom
What's excluded :
- Photo & Video documentation
Start your engines and get ready to embark on a journey into the jungle to experience Bali’s first and only purpose-built ATV track. This thrilling new course, spanning 5km over each lap, was crafted with the hardiest adventure seekers in mind to provide an exciting and intense driving experience like no other on the island.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stated your hotel details informationNusa Dua/ Jimbaran Area : 07.30 - 08.00 AMKuta/ Seminyak Area : 07.30 - 08.00 AMSanur : 08.00 - 08.30 AMUbud : 08.15 - 08.45 AM
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.