Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Ubud
Tour Ubud on an electric bicycle! See the majestic rice terraces, explore local villages and temples.
Our experienced guides will take you through a wonderland of sites and offer their insights into the local culture. Finish the trip with a delicious Balinese lunch.
Experience true freedom on an electrical bicycle. Pedal as much, or as little, as you want!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Ubud Area Only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: eBikes Bali Electric Bicycle Tours, Jl. Tirta Tawar, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
eBikes Bali offices
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Amazing UNESCO World Heritage rice terraces.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Local coffee plantation with zip lines and giant swing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :eBikes Bali, Jl. Tirta Tawar, Petulu, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all around Bali. Here are the prices for private car round trip transportation:Sanur 200KKuta/Seminyak 300KNusa Dua 400kCandidasa, Amed 500K
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must have bicycle riding experience
- Maximum rider weight is 120kg (260 lb)
- Minimum height is 150cm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Covered shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.