Half Day Ayung River White Water Rafting
Get out your oars and hit the wild rapids of the Ayung River: an adventurous two-hour trip with a rubber boat through the stunning river valley of the Ayung adds a wet-n-wild theme to your stay. The river is the longest waterway in Bali, measuring 75 kilometres in length and meanders through the green heart of Bali.
The source of the Ayung River comes from the northern mountain ranges and discharges into the Badung Strait at Sanur near Denpasar. Thrill-seeking families will be delighted to go on this half-day white water rafting experience where they can paddle down the rapids of the Ayung River which passes through the unspoiled tropical rainforests, deep gorges and verdant paddy fields.
What's included :
- A half-day joint tour with professional English-speaking staff at the rafting camp
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver (South Bali, and Ubud only).
- Safety briefing and safety equipment (helmet, life jacket)
- Joint rubber boat rafting with professional, experienced instructors
- Local lunch at riverside restaurant, including coffee, tea and drinking water
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Supplements for transfers other than mentioned location
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Stop At: Ayung River, East Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
With such tours, we, of course, include a joint transfer from your hotel (conditions apply) to the starting point near Ubud. Before departure, there is a comprehensive safety briefing, as you make your way down the fast-flowing river on a raft, observe the beauty of the scenery all around you as you see Balinese people going about their daily lives along the riverbanks. Guests are fitted with life jackets, safety helmets and a paddle for you to pro-actively steer the boat over the sometimes wildest waves.
The thrill of bumping up and down these rapids, with the beauty of the scenery and observe rural Balinese people in their day-to-day life along the riverbanks quickly passing by, makes it an adrenaline rush from beginning to end. After disembarking your boat, it will be time to share experiences with your fellow oars (wo) men before we head to serve you a meal at a local riverside café with a terrace, overlooking the Ayung River. It is time to head back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with driver and English-speaking staff at the rafting camp.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of dishes at the rafting camp.
- During this adventure tour, customers may require to wade through streams and rivers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Depending on the water levels, this can range from feet up to knee-deep and even higher. Good, waterproof hiking shoes are essential for this excursion.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- Due to difference in water levels from season to season, tours may be subject to change without prior notice.
- This excursion is operated in cooperation with one of the leading white water rafting companies on Bali.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms