Half Day An Insight in the Arts and Education on Bali
Exploring Bali, the educational and performing arts way, moulded in a half day that captures the essence of art, handicraft and the people that work tirelessly to keep these traditions alive. An interactive tour, meeting the apprentices and the teachers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tours and transfers with English speaking guide from selective beaches and regions only (Southern Bali and Ubud only)
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals, not mentioned in the program, drinks, gratuities on spot and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation on Bali
- Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Ubud. Supplements apply also for customers from arriving and departing from any harbour on the island and/or Bali International Airport.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
When we head off the beaten track, we venture into new regions, often untouched by mass tourism and are able to showcase various projects for the sustainability of the performing arts, tours such as this one will gain a true Bali Explore label. When you have a half day to spare and seeking out a venture that not only supports a good cause, it also delivers the importance of maintaining traditions and the importance of education, we may just have the excursion for you. A perfect balance between meeting the locals and places where centuries-old traditions are handed over from generation to generation has resulted in the creation of an insight in the performing arts, education and handicraft on Bali.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This morning tour is operated only with a minimum of 2 guests and operated on private basis only with English speaking assistance.
- The Bali Museum is closed every Monday; alternative sightseeing will be provided during these days as well we reserve the right of offer alternative options during school and public holidays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.