Gate of Heaven - Tirta Gangga Royal Water Palace - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Best small group shared tour, perfect for solo traveller who want to make new friends. we starting pick up at 3.30 am to avoid mass long queue waiting on the gate of heaven and also to capture great view mount Agung at sunrise time.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Ticket entrance : gate of heaven 20.000, tirta gangga 50.000, tukad cepung 20.000
- Entry/Admission - Gates of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gates of Heaven, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang Lempuyang Temple, Karangasem Indonesia
The beautiful Lempuyang Temple is Bali's most photographed attraction, known for its "Gates of Heaven" which open up to a view of Mount Agung. Located at the far east of the island, most tours will begin at the temple so that you can "walk on water" at the Gates of Heaven with a stunning sunrise as your backdrop.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Another one of Bali's must see attractions is the former royal palace Tirta Gangga. Named after the sacred river Ganges in Hindi, it is noted for the Karangasem royal water palace, bathing pools, a Patirthan temple, its cultural and religious significance. Here, you will have time for a relaxing walk around the Water Palace, where you may feed Koi fish, take photos, see the temple, and enjoy the view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
The Tukad Cepung Waterfall is famous for its unique formation, in a small cave between canyons, with an opening for the sun's rays to shine through. Here you will have time to swim and explore the waterfall at your liberty.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Listed pick up for our tours is from Ubud area - if you require pick up from Nusa Dua / Kuta / Seminyak / Canggu / Jimbaran please contact us for more information (pick up at no additional cost but pick up time might be earlier).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.