Gate of Heaven (Lempuyang Temple) Tour in The East of Bali
Lempuyang temple is the highest temple in Bali. Here you will see the famous Gate of Heaven overlook to Agung volcano the biggest volcano in Bali. You might have come across it once or twice while scrolling through your Instagram timeline, a snap of Bali’s very own “Gates of Heaven” and its reflection on a stunningly clear body of water, making the photo hotspot looks exceptionally out of this world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The famous Gate Of Heaven at the slove of the mount Lempuyang with mount Agung scenic view as the background. Located on the highland and one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples in Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Balinese water palace built by King Anak Agung Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. Amazing flowing fountains, lush gardens, and shimmering pools, learning about the facility’s importance to Bali religious traditions and spiritual practices.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jungutan, Bebandem, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
The Samsara Living Museum is a cool place that serves a variety of cool artifacts surrounding traditional Balinese ceremonies.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall still remains as the best virgin waterfall of Bali. The fact that this spot is not known to a lot of people and still not under the commercial tourist spots, you are not under any obligations to pay anything to enter area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang rice fields is a series of rice paddies located close to Ubud, in the centre of Bali, famous for its terraced layout. This is a traditional Balinese irrigation system known as subak.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up at any hotel around Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Canggu, UbudAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bali goverment regulations : Foreign tourists are required to wear masks when doing outdoor activities or will be subject to the following sanctions: - Postponement of administrative services and a fine of IDR 1 Million for the first offense - Deportation for breaking the second time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.