Gate of Heaven Lempuyang Luhur Temple & Cepung Waterfall
Capture the best moment and get the most impression snapshot on top of Bali hill and feel the breeze of Bali mountain. Standing up at the height above up to1500 meters with cool air and a vast expanse of natural scenery will give your Bali vacation more memorable.
Best of Bali Heaven Gate of Lempuyang Temple is one of the best natural sightseeing tour as the best place for spotselfie combine to know the Bali culture and religion by visiting Tirta Gangga water palace and the most populer of the Heaven Gate of Lempuyang temple on the eastern side of Bali islands.
• See the Bali panorama from the top
• Wide natural scenic
• Best Snapshot and spotselfie on the east part of Bali
• Visit Tirta Gangga Water Palace
• Visit Gate of Heaven
• Valuated for money
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Meet and Greeting at 7am by our friendly English speaking driver in the lobby of your hotel. Introduction and explanation of the tour program and get starting of the tour to the north eastern part of Bali. Get explanation of the places that you passing and having disscussing about Bali with our experienced English speaking driver.
First stop will be at Lempuyang Temple is one of the publish temple of Hinduism. This temple is located on Karangasem regency. and situated on top of Lempuyang mountain. Lempuyang Temple is famous with its Gate. The Gate view is the amazing view of Agung volcano, the higest volcano in Bali. capture the best view of it and make the best snapshot during your Bali vacation. This temple aslo populer name with The Gate of Heaven. You might take a line (depending on the session) to get a best picture of that gate
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Next destination will be Tirta gangga water Palace. The Tirta Gangga Water Palace is a Royal Water Garden of Karangasem kingdom. Its composed mainly by natural spring water, plants and sculptures. It is situated in the middle of rice fields, natural springs wich give your tour more memorable. Tirta Gangga is well know as the cultural object on the east part of Bali.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung waterfall is a hidden gem of waterfall located in Tembuku Bangli Regency. It has really good scenery and one of the best instagram spot picture. This waterfall is one of the latest waterfall founded in the area of Bangli Regency. Feel the breeze and walk a long of the green trees, small water river and see the nature art of rockstone in the cave. Moderate walking with up and down stairs involved to get in the point of the waterfall and on the way back to the parkir area where your starting point.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up covered area of Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar, Ngurah Rai airport, Candidasa and Ubud
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, please bringing Jacket.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (bringing Jacket)
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate