Gate Heaven of LEMPUYANG TEMPLE & East Bali Tours
GATE OF HEAVEN at Pura Lempuyang, 1.058 meters above sea level, northeast of Mount Agung "six sanctuaries of the world" and now become the most favorite of all the temple gates photographed in Bali.
Tirta Gangga WATER PALACE is worth a visit. The garden is full with flowers and Balinese statues of which some represent Balinese demons. Walk on tiles to cross the water and admire the tiered fountains up close with hundreds of beautiful Koi fish.
A visit to TAMAN UJUNG Water Palace which is a beautiful park with big fish pond surrounds the old Karangasem Empire heritage building which is used by the Karangasem King for day relaxation or meeting place in their era.
BUKIT ASAH & VIRGIN BEACH for an Awesome landscape and beautiful relaxing non crowded white sand beach. A place to relax and enjoy the nature.
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Local taxes
- Mineral Water
- English Speaking Driver ( Cum Guide )
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with Private full AC transport
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- All entrance fees and ticket at all schedule stop
- What to Bring?Modest cloth,Hat,Camera,Money,Sun scream
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Asah Hill
- Entry/Admission - White Sand Beach
What's excluded :
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The famous Gate Of Heaven at the foot of the mount Lempuyang with mount Agung scenic view as the background. Located on the highland and one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Balinese water palace built by King Anak Agung Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. Amazing flowing fountains, lush gardens, and shimmering pools, learning about the facility’s importance to Bali religious traditions and spiritual practices.
And Lunch we serve here with Indonesia standard Food.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
A Royal Palace and turned into tourist attraction.This Water garden is about 10 hectares and consist myriad of vast pools alongside the rich history of the island. Lots of beautiful green lush, flowers, diff structures, which was amazingly built for the Karang Asem Prince, If you love nature, you will definitely enjoy the place and have a moment to relax and enjoy the view.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Asah Hill, Bukit Asah Bali Desa Bugbug, Karangasem 80851 Indonesia
Bukit Asah is a new tourist attraction in East Bali, precisely located in the village of Bugbug. A tourist spot located on a hill that has a charming scenic charm. Hidden gem to see blue ocean from uphill.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: White Sand Beach, Karangasem 80851 Indonesia
Enjoy a beautiful view from uphill when you drive all the way down to the beach. Lovely turquoise clear water and soft white sands. You may also see a small beautiful island called Pulau Paus from the beach. will be one of your favourite beach during your vacation in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off area in the popular areas of Denpasar, Airport, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran area.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seat on request and base on availability
- Guided in every object and not just drop by the parking area like mostly car with driver
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate