Full-Day Ubud Tour with Pickup
Ubud is one of those places where a holiday of a few days can easily turn into a stay of weeks, months or even years. The size of the town’s expat community attests to this, and so do the many novels and films that have been set here, creative responses to the seductive nature of this most cultured of all Balinese towns. This is a place where traditional Balinese culture imbues every waking moment, where colourful offerings adorn the streets and where the hypnotic strains of gamelan are an ever-present soundtrack to everyday life. It’s also somewhere that is relentlessly on trend – a showcase of sustainable design, mindfulness, culinary inventiveness and the very best that global tourism has to offer. Come here for relaxation, for rejuvenation and to have what may well be the most magical holiday of your life.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Peliatan Royal Palace
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to Ubud stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or having lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields. Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali. The Ubud rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
The temple is characterized by menacing faces that are carved into the stone – whose purpose is assumed to be the warding off of evil spirits. The primary figure was once thought to be an elephant, hence the nickname Elephant Cave. Other sources state that it is named after the stone statue of the Hindu God Ganesh (characterized by having the head of an elephant) located inside of the temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Market is a customary craftsmanship market in the focal point of Ubud town, where the presence is not far unique in relation to different markets accessible in the tourism range. Last stop amid half day Ubud tour is Ubud Market. the Ubud Market as a general public financial aspects focal point of Ubud and it is apt to the presence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. The business sector is unfurling from west to easterly isolated get to be two gathering with various reason. There are two markets accessible at the same zone those are one piece at the Westside is for a customary imaginative business sector and another square situated in the East as an ordinary conventional key business sector necessity
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peliatan Royal Palace, Peliatan, Ubud Indonesia
Ubud Royal Palace is a Ubud Kingdom Palace with wonderful Balinese customary houses as a living arrangement of Ubud King. Fourth stop amid half day Ubud tour is Ubud Palace, It is set in the focal point of Ubud Bali with conventional craftsmanship showcase just before it and it is found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has charged from year 1800 - 1823. This royal residence is an aesthetic social life focus, while the customary business sector is the image of neighborhood financial matters occupant. The presence of Puri Saren as a royal residence is prepared by a Wantilan/assembly room that is an extensive working of meeting room and a banyan tree as haven spot at the daytime. Ubud town has been popular place to visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up to your place please provide your location specific locationAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Before you use our vehicle. We will wash our vehicle and we spray it with disinfectant liquid to sterilize our vehicle. In addition, we provide masks, face shields and also hand sanitizers, so we do our customers the farthest away from viruses that are currently a pandemic.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.