Full day Ubud Tour
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
After that we will take you to one of the most iconic attractions here, the Tegallalang Rice Terraces. These steeply terraced rice fields curve down into the bottom of the valley and are built to enable rice farming on the steep land. They also still use the traditional Balinese irrigation system of Subak.
Last stop visit Tegenungan waterfall is one of biggest waterfalls in Bali. This waterfall located close to Ubud canter. This water sometimes give you different water picture on the rainy days.
and Ubud traditional Market
Ubud Royal place
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Driver
- Lokal Tax
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Dewi's Gold & Silver
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Art Market is a great place to find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, statues, kites, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats and many other hand-crafted goods. Locally known as Pasar Seni Ubud, the market is opposite the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and opens daily.
Most of the goods found at the Ubud Market are made in the neighbouring villages of Pengosekan, Tegallalang, Payangan and Peliatan. The location of the Ubud Art Market, which is centred among the art producing villages and at the centre of Ubud itself, makes it a strategic shopping place for Balinese handicrafts and souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dewi's Gold & Silver, Jl. Raya Celuk no. 67, Celuk Indonesia
Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. This countryside is located in sub district of Sukawati, Gianyar Regency and owns the individuality and excellence in production of gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Mas Village is one of traditional villages in Bali fundamentally as an artistic countryside by focusing the art of wood carving. This village is famous in the island as Bali Wood Carving Center located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy of the humanism and naturalism. The village’s popularity as an art village is famous in the national as well as world wide. It is coming from the highness name of some maestros born and found the spirit and soul of art (Taksu). The famous maestro who was borne at Mas Village is Ida Bagus Tilem.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Bali Coffee Plantation is one of the new tourist attractions in Bali usually situated in the mountain area. The local Balinese farmers are very creative to plant variety of coffees but two species coffees that mostly planted in this island includes Robusta and Arabica. The farmers are stepping into a new idea to create their coffee plantation as a tourist attraction where you may visit it with some coffee for free testing. The famous and the expensive coffee are fastest growth in this island is called by Luwak Coffee, coffee produced from the fermentation process that take civet coffee bean and then remove through the anus.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Transport Area Kuta
Departure Time :09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons