Full-Day Private Cycling Experience from Batur to Ubud
This Bali Cycling Trip, make your vacation more memorable, the bike guide in Bali is always ready at any time to help you and provide that information in case you need along the way.
Enjoy Bali Downhill Cycling starting from Batur Mount Volcano Kintamani to Culture Village of Ubud. On the way route will see beautiful rice fields, traditional villages compound, jungles, local farm garden and country side of Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Mountain Bike
- Safety Helmet
- Cycling Guide
- Mineral Water
- Insurance coverage from 10 – 60 years old.
What's excluded :
We pick up you at your hotel 1 hour before the activity, and we start to Bike!
Starting with light breakfast at Kintamani with nice view overlooking to Batur Mount Volcano and Batur Lake. And then drive to our cycling start point at Abuan Village and our cycling guide is ready with all cycling equipment and explain you instruction and safety standard procedure, During cycling you will be passing small villages and explore the rural Bali and watch the daily life of Balinese people. On the way we will stop at Balinese Hindu Temple, Rice field and visit Balinese family house. When the activity is over we will take back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time scheduleNusa Dua area 07.45 - 08.15Kuta area 08.00 - 08.30Sanur area 08.30 - 09.00Ubud area 09.00 - 09.30Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.