Full-day Private Cultural Tour of Ubud in Bali
This private 8-hour Ubud culture tour offers a guided tour of the rich culture and history of Bali. Visit the art villages, the Tegenungan Waterfall and Tegallalang Village, as well as the Tampak Siring where you will see the beautiful Tirta Empul, the Holy Spring Water Temple and for the last stop we will take you to visit the bali plantation where you can taste various of coffee and teas as well as LUWAK COFFEE . Hotel pickup and drop-off are included in this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- English speaking driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This tour starts at 8:30am from your hotel where you will meet and greet the driver.
For the first stop, visit an artisan village and see the batik process, silver and gold process, painting and wood carving. Afterward continue to Tegenungan Waterfall and then to Tegallalang village where you will see the beautiful views of Ceking rice terrace. Then continue the trip to visit Tampak Siring where you will see the beautiful Tirta Empul, the holy spring water temple.
For the last stop, visit a nice garden of coffee, a cocoa plantation, and see tropical fruits of Bali. You can learn about coffee processing and receive complimentary tastings of the coffee and tea produced.
The driver will also be able to provide some explanation about the culture and the history of the temples in Bali while acting as your guide. During lunch, the driver will patiently wait while you enjoy the restaurant of your choice. The tour will ends around 6:00pm or 7:00pm where the driver will bring you back to your hotel.
If need be, the tour pick-up and drop-off can also include the cruise port and will return in time for your cruise.
Departure Point :Your Bali Hotel lovina and pemuteran areas we charge extra cost
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.