Full-Day Private Badung and Gianyar Tour
This tour is a flexible visiting time on destination and suitable for travelers who do not like busy schedules and rush on daily tours when visiting tourist attractions.
You can maximize 10 hours of the tour program according to your wishes as this is a private tour.
The traveller can set pick up location and also you will get Hotel pick up and drop off service by usage vehicle in 2 regencies (Badung and Gianyar) and 1 City (Denpasar area).
And for convenience, you can set your own pick-up time between 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Usage Vehicle 10 Hours with Driver/Guide
- Petrol and parking 5X
- Mineral bottle water in vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Usage Vehicle out from area Badung Regency,Denpasar City and Gianyar Regency
- Entrance to Uluwatu Temple (3 USD/each)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu is area located in the south of kuta,this area has own unique that is old temple with crucial history in Hinduism and additional attraction is sunset with view ocean. Uluwatu temple is hightlight spot and recommended visit at afternoon time. Before to enter to this area all visitor will provide at the gate and suggested wear saroong.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bali Collection, BTDC Complex, Nusa Dua 80363 Indonesia
Nusa Dua is a five-star hotel area, and within that area has shopping centers/Bali collection and restaurants, this location 30 minute away from popular water activities center in the Tanjung benoa. You can relax and enjoy see around by car or stop 30 minutes to 40 minutes before heading to Uluwatu.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jimbaran Fish Market, Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran Indonesia
Jimbaran is a village next to Bali airport. The area has beaches, a traditional fish market center, seafood restaurants, there is traditional fish market open in the morning and closed at 06:00 PM. You can walks around and accompanied by tour guide and see the local traders selling various kind of fresh fish,squid,clam and others.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mal Bali Galeria, Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai, Kuta Indonesia
Kuta is the first village for tourism area, known for first mall and also has Kuta beach and sunsets which are more known than other places previously. Apart from being busy with tourists, this area is very close to Bali airport.
In this area we will visit one of the malls in Kuta, that is Mall Bali Galeria.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Located in Gianyar regency, this area is quite wide and very popular, popular with artistic villages such as having carving, sculpture and painting, Ubud is famous about terrace rice fields and forest can see on the way to ubud market from the car. Some of the famous destinations in Ubud are Bali swing, Rice terrace, Ubud Palace, Temples, Art market, and more.
Tour will stop at Ubud centre and will visiting the traditional Ubud market and Ubud palace.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Traveller will be pick up at lobby hotel/Villa. All Hotel covers area in Badung Regency, Denpasar City and Gianyar Regency.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/11/2021 - 7/23/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with motion sickness
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- According to local government law everyone is required to wear a mask and keep social distancing during pandemic.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.