Full Day Kintamani Cultural and Nature Cycling Tour
We offer not only a full day cycling tour, but an experience of Bali Downhill cycling tour through Balinese Hearth. Our trip through non-touristy area which the scenery and small villages which were just beautiful.
This Bali best bike/cycling tour is start from Abuan Kintamani Area and make your way down, through forest, Asphalt Roads, Traditional Villages, and Traditional Balinese Rice Fields Architecture (Subak). Stopping along the way to learn about local food, Traditional Village life, and Balinese Home Industry (stone making & wood working)
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up & drop off W/ an A/C car (Ubud Area Included on the price)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Morning coffee break
- Traditional Indonesian lunch
- Water and snacks en route
- Wet weather gear if needed
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Greenbike Adventure
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up & drop off W/ an A/C car (Outsice Ubud Area +5 USD)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenbike Adventure, Ubud 80561 Indonesia
• Coffee Break
We start our cycling tour by picking up customers at the hotel then drive up to Balinese plantation for having coffee break with pancake or smoothie bowl for gluten free request served with some coffees and teas tasting overlooking green valley view.
• Starting Point
After having coffee break, we drive another 30 minutes to our best bike cycling tour start at Abuan Village. Our starting point surrounded by Mandarin Oranges garden. All bikes and equipment are well prepared by our great team. Our guides will explain you regarding our safety standard and brief introduction about our trip.
• Traditional Balinese House
Our Cycling Tour first stop is in Balinese Traditional house at Abuan Village. Our Guides would explain more detail regarding Balinese architecture. Those architecture are centuries old, this tradition influenced by Hindu religion through ancient Javanese intermediary as well as the pre-Hindu elements of native Balinese architecture.
• Ubud Jungle Stop (Optional)
We ride through rural forest of ancient Taro Village. This track is offered for those who seek adventurous experience.
• Gunung Raung Temple
Gunung Raung Temple (read. Roaming Mountain Temple) is located on Taro Village, which the ancient village in Bali. This temple is the very first temple on Bali and built by Dang Hyang Resi Markandya in 8th Century on his first holy journey to Bali. This temple as well located in the middle of Bali Island.
• Rice Field Stop
Most people who have visited Bali say that the real Bali can be found where the rice grows. Part of our Bali best bike/cycling tour trip is present you to this beautiful landscape. Our guide would explain history of Balinese farming system (which called Subak).
• Hyang Api Temple
This is our last stopping point of our best bike tour Bali trip.
• Greenkubu Cafe
After enjoying our best bike tour Bali trip, you will served by lunch with breath-taking view and hidden gems on our beautiful restaurant. Later, our driver will drop you off to your place.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang, Tegalalang, Gianyar Regency, Bali
We have short coffee break with rice terrace view
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
We start our bike tour here and visit Balinese house
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Payangan, Payangan, Gianyar Regency, Bali
We finish bike ride in Hyang Api Temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are Free Charged for whom which stay in Ubud Area.Extra Payment applied for outside ubud pickup
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking/sport shoes recommended
- Sunscreen advised
- Small backpack for your camera/video
- Adult (Age > 12 y.o.)
- Child (Age between 6 y.o. and 12 y.o.)
- Infant (Age < 6 y.o.)
- By Cash / Bank Transfer (No charge)
- Visa/Mastercard (3% bank fee charge)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.